$250 cash -- Interviews conducted by ArtsCalifornia.net are eligible to win a cash prize. Individuals and organizations which have been interviewed are eligible. If more than one artist is interviewed, then the umbrella organization will receive the awarded prize or prize distributed among those interviewed.
This contest begins on September 1 and ends December 31, 2021. The winner will be announced in January on the ArtsCalifornia.net show. The prize is based on number of times the video is viewed on You Tube during the contest dates. Most views = WIN! Also encourage your audience to "like" your video.
If you would like to be considered for an interview,
Increasing your chances to win.
1. Share your interview video on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or email.
2. If you have a YouTube channel, add your interview video to your playlist.
3. Add the video to your website.
Where to find your ArtsCalifornia.net interview:
Please note interview opportunities are limited during this contest period. We reserve the right to select interviewees.
Winning interviews of this Leaderboard Madness contest are not eligible to win future Leaderboard Madness contests.
This Leaderboard Madness Contest is sponsored by General Gomez Arts.
Leaderboard III a/o Oct 6, 2021
1. 228 Views - "Everything has a story" William Lum
2. 37 Views - Placer Artists Studios Tour 2021
3. 10 Views - What is an Art Consultant, Alan Hammond
4. 8 Views - Blue Line Arts, Brooke Abrames and MaryTess Mayall
5. 8 Views - Arts Of Point Richmond